WHITEPAPER: Achieving the SDGs: A Blueprint for Business Leadership
This edie insight report, produced in collaboration with Ditto Sustainability, provides clear, practical steps that can be taken by sustainability and CSR professionals to embed the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) within their organisation’s business strategy.
You can download our report from edie below...
Some 10,000 companies around the world have now pledged in some way to support the UN’s SDGs in some shape or form, but reports continue to show that a huge proportion of these firms have yet to set any measurable targets to achieve the Goals, nor are they monitoring progress against them.
So, how can we bridge this gap between ambition and action? What can sustainability and energy professionals do to drive engagement with the SDGs and ensure the framework is leading to tangible actions?
This report, produced in partnership with Ditto Sustainability, provides the answers.
Combining expert insight with real-life case studies, the report offers an end-to-end overview of how businesses can advance global progress towards achieving all 17 SDGs by 2030.
- This report outlines the importance of each specific Goal to sustainable development
- Illustrates the relevance of the Goals to the business community
- And details how organisations within the private sector have taken action against each Goal so far.
Written by Dan Botterill
Dan Botterill is Founder and CEO of Ditto Sustainability. With more than 15 years experience, Dan has worked with organisations across both the public and private sector, providing wide ranging sustainability advice and guidance. His main areas of specialism include sustainability and Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) software development, resource efficiency, waste management and sustainable procurement. Dan holds a BSc Environmental Technology, and a MSc Environmental Law..
Posts by Topic
- Circular Economy
- Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure
- Good Health and Wellbeing
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Quality Education
- Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Environmental Law and Compliance
- Responsible Consumption and Production
- Climate Action
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG)
- Partnerships for the Goals
- Corporate Sustainability
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Affordable and Clean Energy
- Food Waste
- Gender Equality
- Health, Safety, and Wellbeing
- Life on Land
- Reduced Inequalities
- Clean Water and Sanitation
- Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- Life Below Water
- No Poverty
- Zero Hunger